Absolutely. The need for detailing and tonal resolution by such high
frequency scenes demands big pixel numbers, and currently that means
Phase One backs on medium format cameras or film. It's not the same
as producing a group photo for the web.

The right tool for the job is essential. For what Jens is doing, the
*ist D would suffice, the K10D will do even better.

Godfrey