Hi ...

Perhaps this would be an interesting project ... pick a subject,
whatever it might be, and photograph it with a representative sample
of cameras and lenses from different periods.  Use your MZ-S with an
AF lens, one of your LX with a manual lens, your old Argus, etc.  It
would be very interesting to see what, if any, differences there are
in the final result.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]