It was a small jpg - I'll upload it to my home page instead, though and
send you the link

Nost everyone that has mentioned the feathers seems disappointed in what
I did except for
the family I did it for :)  but they were all at the site and saw the
real thing and were amazed
I even got what I did.  (a few photogs in the mix too)

I'm not the best at post processing, either...
anyway - I'll load the pic on my page, send you the link, etc

ann