Hello guys
Photographing yesterday  - in the first snow this winter - I discovered that
my *ist D did not focus accurately anymore.
I have tried to put all the different lenses I used on my MZ-S. This seemed
to focus normally - that is very accurately.

Have anyone had this experience with the D?
Can it be fixed at a reasonable cost?

With a little luck, I will get receive my K10D in the middle of the week, so
I won't miss to many AF-shots.
Knowing how to handle it's limitations (speed), I am quite happy with the D.
So, I am planning to keep it as a back up body.

Regards
Jens
http://www.jensbladt.dk
+45 23 43 85 77