What a crock ...

> Due to the industry progression of films
> towards extremely fine grain, photographers
> have often had to do without the pleasing
> visual effect a coarse or moderately grained
> image can invoke. [...] Many photographers have
> wanted to add the mood and drama of graininess
> to their images, but, before prograin(tm), there
> just hasn't been a way to do it predictably.

Tri-X, Agfapan 400, Kodak 2475 Recording Film, Ilford HP-5 and HP-5+,
Neopan 1600, Delta 3200, Bergger 200, etc.  And then there are
numerous developers and developing techniques that can contribute to
grain.

Color film? What do i know, but I'm sure there are at least several
color films that offer moderate to course grain.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]