Thanks. I don't know what's causing the Javascript errors. It was
generated by Lightroom. I'm not going to investigate because the new
version will be here at the end of the month, and I shall assume for
the moment that it's fixed.

I didn't know about the giant haka etc. either. I was surprised to
stumble upon it, and surprised to see so many Maori people in London.
The singing was very nice - very Polynesian (?) and unexpected.

--
 Bob