> > K10D in DNG record mode, adjust in CS and resize for web. One
thing
> > noted, i shot this in Sunny WB but DNG showed it as shot wb
> of 7100.??
>
> I hardly look at the numbers. I set WB at whatever makes
> whites white
> and grays gray ...
>
> Godfrey

I keep my cameras on daylight white balance all the time, even if I'm
in a tungsten-lit room. I can't see any purpose in setting the camera
for such things when shooting raw. The only settings that matter are
shutter speed, aperture, ISO and colour space, as far as I can see.
That keeps things simple and standard. Everything else can be done
with the raw editor.

Bob