I have to smile at your comment on the weight.  After using an
80-200/2.8 from Tokina, I finally sold it because of weight.  That is
what led me to the A 70-210/4.  Optically as good, but much lighter
and usable than the 2.8 series of lenses.  I had really hoped that
Pentax would have released the 50-200 as a constant f4 so that we
would have had an AF version of the A 70-210/4.

--
Bruce