Hmmmm...

Back when I was getting brainwas- er um, a formal education in photography
(1974~) our instructor drilled us mercilessly to always say "make images"
and not the more common "take pictures".  It was an attempt to teach us
subliminal marketing.  (images made must be worth more than pictures taken)
I guess the rest of the world finally caught up...

ppro