-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de Pedro
Oliveira
Enviada: segunda-feira, 5 de Março de 2007 23:44
Para: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Assunto: GESO - stairs and birds eye view

Hi.

This time a smaller GESO (sorry for the last one, too big, I know).
Finally I'm reviewing some photos taken with the *ist DL (in my 20"
iMac, it is a pleasure) and found some interesting photos (for me at least).
All photos taken with A-series lenses (A-24/2.8 and A-70-210/4).
The place is the old side of my hometown, Porto (Portugal), near the Rio
Douro (Golden River).

http://picasaweb.google.com/popentax/OldTownPortoFragmentsApril2006Penta
xIstDL

Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment.

Regards.

Pedro Oliveira