Good to see you've seen the light, Tom :)

In the Pentax Gallery, I wrote "from the <Street Photographs> book" in
most of them, and "from <Water Molotov>" in the rest ('Water Molotov'
is the name of my photoblog)

Juan Buhler - http://www.jbuhler.com
photoblog: http://photoblog.jbuhler.com
a book: http://www.jbuhler.com/book.html