From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Godfrey DiGiorgi
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:07 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: The Perfect Bag

Yeah, that's what I use most too. It's a very handy size bag. I wish
it were an inch thicker but it suffices.

I've got more bags than I can count in offhand. The F803, Timbuk2
Commute XL, the Tamrac SuperLight 5 and the Billingham L2 are the
ones that get used the most, in that order.

Godfrey

On Mar 14, 2007, at 2:55 PM, Nick Wright wrote:

> I'll second the Domke f-803. I love mine.
>
> I will say though, that although it will fit a laptop, I don't think
> it'd fit much of anything else whilst carrying one.
>
> On 3/14/07, Juan Buhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'm with Bob regarding having one bag for every occasion.
>>
>> For me, the best bag ever is the Domke 803 satchel. Strong and
>> sturdy,
>> its canvas ages beautifully, doesn't look like a camera bag, it's
>> unpretentious, and can carry my 12" Powerbook if I have to. I'm on my
>> second--the first one is still strong, but after six years of being
>> everywhere it is dirty and looks less elegant than it should.
>>
>> I also have a smaller Domke FX5B bag, same canvas material, which is
>> the one I use when not travelling. I can fit a body and 3 or 4 lenses
>> in it.

>> On 3/14/07, Bob W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> There is no such thing as the perfect bag. Real Photographers
>>> have at
>>> least 10 camera bags, each of which is configurable in at least 10
>>> unique ways.

>>> Aren't we all?
>>>
>>> In the end it depends on how you want to use it. If you want it to
>>> carry stuff from A-B without using the stuff, it almost doesn't
>>> matter
>>> what bag you use. If you want to carry it all to the top of
>>> Aconcagua
>>> for a dawn shoot you'll have a different bag than the one you use