On Mar 16, 2007, at 8:21 AM, Scott Loveless wrote:

> Hey, gang.  I've either missed or ignored most previous conversations
> concerning SD cards.  Transcend comes to mind, but that's about it.
> Would any of you mind sharing your wisdom as to what works well and
> what's crap?

Can't tell you what's crap as I haven't had any of the SD cards I've
bought fail yet. My 1 and 2 G capacity SD cards are Sandisk Ultra II,
Transcend 150x, and Sandisk Extreme III in order of speed from
slowest to fastest. All work well in the DS and K10D bodies.

FWIW: The K10D with Sandisk Ultra II cards writes faster than the
*ist DS with Extreme III cards.

Godfrey