I love that picture. The light has captured the texture of the skin
beautifully, and the fact that he/she has 3 feet off the ground gives
him a surprising lightness, and makes him seem to be having fun, in a
puppyish sort of way. Just the hint of the mother's presence is
exactly how it should be, although I would have preferred it if we
could see her foot on the ground.

--
 Bob