Daphne wrote:

> and the 135/2.5-K, thats simply outstanding. it captured tiny squirrels
> racing at the far end of the garden, and superb facades... i'm gonna try it
> on my helicoid tube see how it fares with close-ups.

I'm sure you're gonna like it with the helicoid.  I used mine with the
small segment (12.5mm) of a regular extension tube and got some
absolutely brilliant close-ups and great bokeh.  I keep forgetting
about that darned helicoid tube that you "enabled" me to get - I've
gotta give it a try.
--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]