Ditto. What he said.

I think all of us  who commented were aware of what a one time opportunity it
was, ergo, no  critique, just appreciation.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)
==============

Igor,

Don't worry, be happy!
We've all  had photo opportunities like this,
a brief chance to make a good shot.
You  got a nice one!

Could I wish that mom's tail wasn't over junior's  ears?
Would it be nice to see more of mom?
...and a bit lighter color  mom?

But man, you've got a baby elephant running with one leg on the  ground!
It's well exposed, sharp, and looks positively featherweight in that  pose.
It's wonderful.

Short of going back tomorrow and waiting all day  for this to happen again,
I cant make much of a  critique.

Regards,  Bob S.