Jose Rodriguez wrote:

> The filter size of the SMC-K Pentax 85mm f/1.8
> is 52mm, so I also use the Nikon HN-7 Lens Hood,
> which works great.

Last night I discovered that with the addition of a wrap or two of
electrical tape around the front of the HN-7 hood, the cap from a 10oz
can of Clabber Girl baking powder fits perfectly over the hood, making
a great slip-on lens cap, allowing for good protection while shooting
or transporting the camera with the lens attached while not having to
remove the hood in order to use a cap.
--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]