JCO wrote:
>I guess I didnt make this clear enough, I dont
> do "lowest common denominator" web photos, if your
> screen cant show them fully as I want them to be seen,
> then you simply dont GET to see them. Even reducing
> them to 800 pixels wide "ruins" them IHMO.

Don't you think that's being rather elitist?

Hell, why share photos at all if the only people who can view them are those
with large and expensive monitor setups like yours?

If this is how you always operate, I don't think I'll bother viewing your
photos, even though, as I said, the ones I looked at were very nice.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto