I've been using this version for years and think it's excellent.  However, I've
never had anything else to compare it with.....

It's an adaptall 2 lens which adds to its usability immeasurably.  In addition
to the Pentax K/KA bodies, I've used it on an old Konica T3, various M42 bodies
and, amazingly, on an old Zorki rangefinder (via a Nikon adaptall mount and a
Novoflex Leinik (Nikon-Leica) adapter.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters