Hi ...

Perhaps this will help <shrug>.

About 18 months ago I picked up a refconverter M, in like new
condition, including the case and the two rubber eyepiece cups, and
the box, and paid $89.00 + shipping.  The ref-A usually sells for a
bit more than the M in comparable condition.  So, figure condition,
accessories, and inflation, and maybe you can come up with a value for
the bargain ref-A.

I'm surprised that new ones are so expensive.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]