For Sale:  Promaster SystemPro 1 Professional Tripod

I've owned these legs for about two or three years now.  They're good,
sturdy legs for just about any size camera, though you will need to get a
head for it.

It shows some signs of use, such as scratches around the leg locks and other
parts, but there is no other damage to the tripod.  I replaced the original
center column years ago with the shorter one Promaster made as an accessory
(primarily to reduce weight), but can't find the original one any more.

Features:

- Sturdy aluminum alloy construction
- 3 leg angle settings for shooting versatility
- Quick release leg locks for rapid setup and adjustment
- Self leveling feet with retractable spikes (also good for spearing fish or
fending off attackers)
- Padded hand/shoulder grips on two of the legs for added comfort
- Maximum Height (center column extended): 55" (with current center column)

>From Promaster's website:
http://tinyurl.com/dnxcr

A poorly-edited photo of my personal tripod-inspector:
http://www.neovenator.com/special/tripod_inspector.jpg

Price: US $57 obo
Shipping: I'm *guessing* US shipping will be in the $15-$20 range, but I'm
not sure of the final package weight.  If you give me your address, I can
give you a more accurate cost next time I'm at work.  Same goes for
international
shipping, but I'm sure it'll cost more.

Thanks,
John