Congratulations!  Enjoy the lens.

Next time you want to sleep, get bidding software (it does 'snipe' bids,
too) such as Auction Sentry [just remember to leave your computer ON]

http://www.auction-sentry.com/index.htm

Maris

All the languages of art have been developed as an attempt to transform the
instantaneous into the permanent.

John Berger, "The White Bird"