A few items for sale. Photos available on request.

* Pentax SMC-A 35mm f/2, KEH EX condition. Pentax hard case
and front and rear caps included.

I sold this lens a few months ago to a PDML member but it was
returned because of a significant amount of dust between the
elements. I have since had the lens cleaned, and all is clean except
a very minor amount of dust between two elements. My repair guy said
getting between these two elements to clean would have marred part of
the innards of the lens holding the elements together. The remaining
amount of dust should not affect photos.

This is a beautiful A-series prime lens that shows up fairly rarely.
Same optical formula as the SMC-M version, I believe, but with the
improved coatings. Absolutely perfect on a Super A, Super Program,
P5, Pentax autofocus bodies, etc., or even a digital Pentax SLR.

Price: $150 includes shipping/insurance in the continental U.S.

* Pentax SMC-A 35-105mm f/3.5, KEH EX+ condition. Pentax
front and rear caps included.

A gorgeous piece of glass, simply put.

Price: $135 includes shipping/insurance in the continental U.S.

* Pentax P5/P50 body, EX condition, fully functional, includes front
grip: $60 including shipping/insurance in the continental U.S.

Joe Wilensky

--

Joe Wilensky
Managing Editor, Cornell Chronicle

The Cornell Chronicle
        * The Cornell Chronicle (weekly)
        * Chronicle Online (daily)
        * Cornell Chronicle Magazine
        * Cornell e-News
        * Chronicle e-mail lists

312 College Ave.
Ithaca, NY 14850

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(607) 255-3630 phone/voice mail
(607) 255-5373 fax

http://www.news.cornell.edu/

To subscribe to one of our e-mail lists, go to
http://www.news.cornell.edu/subscribe.shtml