Hi,

> Shooting a lot of film doesn't make your pictures any better.

Have to disagree with you there, Shel. :o) Personally speaking, the
more film I shoot, the better I get. Never heard of a world-class
athlete who didn't run a lot of miles (apart from darts players, of
course). Never heard of a world-class photographer who didn't shoot a
lot of film.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]