Very Nice, Den. I noticed there is no information from the camera hidden in
the file, I am surprised about that. Is that an option you switched off?
---
Hi Frits.
No. It was just "deleted" by PhotoShop...
Original file is to big (3 MP) for a gallery.

Near time I'll put more images from Optio. But again first time it (article)
will be in Russian...
Den

p.s: at the evening (Moscow time) will be published (right now I'm preparing
it) much more images (in the article) with Pentax MZ-S + BG10, new 24-90,
28-70/2.8, new cable release, etc.
You can find it here:
http://www.penta-club.org/penta/info_desk/equipment/by_type/cameras/slr/cont
ent/pentax_mz_s_rus.shtml