Nice shot. I would draw in the tip of that left wing and add some
background water above it. You could clone the feather ends from
other places on the bird. If an ISO 400 shot is underexposed by a
stop or so, you'll get noise. Otherwise, they always look pretty
clean to me. Can't tell if this shot is noisy. It looks good at web
size.
Paul