No ideas, but a thought and a suggestion.  What changes were made on your
system between the last time you printed OK and this problem arose?

Check MS's Articles at

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324757

and http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810894

If that doesn't help, do a Google search for "Spooler SubSystem closes"

Maris