I don't know where you got the idea that you don't have much to
contribute, but thats a load of crock.
I've shot film for a long time and only went digital last year December.
I've thrown out nothing that I've know about photography just because
there's no film in the camera....there's lots of things that you've
probally forgotten about photography that some of us never even knew
existed...so for the newbies like myself please keep on...

Will contact Calumet's for a catalog, I like the ice cubes so far....its
going to be an expensive month....

Feroze