Nope don't have that, only CorelDraw, Illustrator & Photoshop CS2. Have
to bribe the girlfriend now, she's really good with this ASP and dotnet
stuff, she'll probally figure it out. But she's been eyeing some of the
jewellery I've been shooting so this might bad time to ask. I'm going to
have try both methods out, will probally only know what really works
after its printed.

Thanks
Feroze

PS are these scripts that you using portable between the various photo
editing softwares.