A few items for sale. Photos available on request.

* Pentax Super A body. EXC+ condition. This camera feels and operates
like new. It's technically the exact same camera as the Super
Program, but it somehow feels like a Super Program Limited in all
black. I can include a standard Pentax strap, along with the deluxe
"European Camera of the Year 1983" strap that was available. Front
finger grip, body cap, original Pentax case and instruction manual
included.
Price: $150 including shipping/insurance in the continental U.S.

* Pentax P5/P50 body, EX condition, fully functional, includes front
grip: $60 including shipping/insurance in the continental U.S. I also
have the very small SMC-A 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 push/pull zoom lens to go
with this camera if desired for an additional $40.

* Pentax SMC-F 24-50mm f/4 lens. EX condition. Pentax front and rear
caps included. Price: $125 includes shipping/insurance in the
continental U.S.

* Pentax SMC-A 35-105mm f/3.5, KEH EX+ condition. Pentax