I suppose the symmetry was missed because the house is such a focal point,
and the mountain somewhat blurry.

Perhaps, if you pass that way again, take the photo from a point more to the
right, so that the peak of the mountain is closer (measured horizontally) to
the peak of the structure, and/or use a smaller aperture so that the
mountain peak is more in focus.  I don't know that a tonal adjustment would
do it.

Maris