Nice work setting up the perch, and an excellent photo.

There is without question a magenta color cast, esp. the bird and the perch.
Opening it in PS and using a calibrated NEC LCD monitor, the M channel is
about 5-12 % points higher than Y, and about 10-20 % points higher than C.
Using PS Hue & Saturation on the Magenta channel, it looks normal when
increasing "Hue" by about 45, or alternately decreasing saturation by 65 (I
prefer the result using the Hue adjustment), or be decreasing the Magenta
curve (I used Curvemeister to avoid switching color spaces) from 56 down to
48.  I can post the results if you want.

Maris