Thanks Cotty.

It will have to be a fast class, as there is usually a line up for the
beer cooler.:-)

Only bummer for this course is the Monday that we travel back home.
That class i will obviously miss, and its going to be the outdoor
session, fill flash etc.

Maybe someone can offer a fill flash class at the truck.:-)

Dave

On 5/8/07, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 8/5/07, David J Brooks, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >Sorry for the OT and ramble.Thansk for listening and support
>
> Dave, your musings are always worth a read, mate. Please never stop.
> Good luck with the course. I'll expect a masterclass from the tailgate
> of your truck :-)
>
> --
>

> Cheers,
>  Cotty