When you edit a photo (with Photoshop) taken with a digital camera,
Photoshop changes some of the Exif info. If you remember  when I
talked about the Pentax gallery rejecting some photos taken with the
ist D body because the gallery could not read the Pentax ist D
firmware in the Exif file as Photoshop changes it to read Photoshop
as the firmware. Adobe is aware of this and there was talk of it
being fixed in Photoshop CS3..
Does anyone on the list use a good Exif editor such as Opanda which
is kind of expension. I have looked at a lot of Exif readers and
editors and none of them(that I am aware of) will let you change the
firmware listing in the Exif file.
Some of you guys said just to say it was a scanned photo and clear
out all the exif info. But if you do that, when you say what camera
was used (ist D), the gallery looks for the exif info and can not
find it and rejects it.

Ok so anyone have a good work around this or a good Exif editor that
will let you change the firmware listing back to Pentax ist
www.photo.net/photos/pjjdxn