On 09/05/07, Rick Womer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Another shot from the old Philadelphia Waterworks,
> part of the K10D's maiden weekend.

> Enjoy!  Comments welcome.

The colour, lighting and contrast in this shot is fantastic, the
columns have a surreal perspective, they look interestingly out of
place I suspect due to the fact that the tops aren't visible. It's so
much more dramatic than the first shot of the series. The only thing
that bothers me is the blue and green visible at the right however
even if you could have shot the image with that area out of the frame
I suspect that you would have lost the great effect on the columns as
you would have been shooting them faced squarer onto the sun. Very
interesting shot, I hope you filled your memory cards whilst you were
there, it seems like a great subject.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA