> From: "cbwaters" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2007/05/09 Wed AM 12:27:32 GMT
> To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: Photo of the day
>
> Um... Sorry.  I don't get it.  Who are those guys?
> CW

Two of a small group that have brought more death, destruction and misery to
these islands than anyone since Hitler.  They are happy because our
"government" has handed over power to them so they can continue to extort and
terrorise their local populace.  Just in a more subtle way than before.  It's
Blair's last-ditch attempt to be remembered for something other than the
quagmire in the middle east.