> If your need is so great, fine. Lie to us. We won't know the
> difference. You will. The question is then, "Will it matter
> to you that you lied to  show off your shot?" I can't answer
> this. Only you can.
>
> Regards,
> Bob...

My, Shel was right - it *did* get nasty, didn't it?

I don't need to lie to you to get my images shown anywhere.
But if it matter to you that much, don't worry - I'd be quite
happy to have all my images removed from the Pentax gallery.
I don't think I'll bother to submit to any future galleries,
either.   In fact I think I'll just unsubscribe from the PDML.

--
John Francis  .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .  (650) 565-4427
MyWay.com       1070 Arastradero Rd,    Palo Alto,   CA  94304-1334

Hello.  My name is Darth Vader.  I am your Father.  Prepare to die.