Tough, contrasty light, Godfrey.
I think you've done a terrific job controlling contrast around the
face and neck on the person in the foreground. The veil looks a bit
odd, though. The grass looks much lighter behind the veil than
elsewhere (below the hand). The way you've toned down the shoulder
brings out the muscles nicely. There's a bit of a dark halo on the
left edge and towards the veil, but I guess that's just from creating
a quick web version. Somehow I think you've applied the same working
procedure as you described to me on my church-in-morning-fog shot last
fall. :-)

Also, I think the cheek-and-chin shadow on the person wearing
sunglasses is too dark compared to the person in the foreground.

The whole Pride concept bewilders me a little, so I find it difficult
to comment on the content of your picture. I'm truly sorry about that.

Jostein

http://www.alunfoto.no
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com