In a message dated 6/3/2007 10:36:26 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
While walking along  the shoreline, I spied this little dog, tied up
sitting a rocking chair  crying.  Looking more than a bit pathetic.  I
quickly shot off a  half a dozen frames.  Unfortunately the frames that
showed the pathos  were a bit out of focus, well more than a bit, so I
had to forgo my original  intended title "Pathetic porch pooch peals"...
This one was nicely  focused and so seems the dog so here is Watchdog.

http://home.earthlink.net/~morephotos/PESO_--_watchdog.html

Equipment:   Pentax *ist-Ds/smc Pentax F 70-210mm f3.8~5.6

As usual comments are  welcome but may be totally ignored.

Overall I like this,  the stripes and dog and the sharpness. Just think it
lacks much that makes it  distinctive. In other words, it doesn't grab me all
that much. But a perfectly  decent shot. HTH.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.