frank theriault wrote:
> On 6/4/07, Scott Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> Sorry.  Remembering Doug's request to use "Grandfather Mountain" on the
>> page somewhere, I changed the name of the gallery.  Apparently, that
>> also changed the URL.
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/sdloveless/GrandfatherMountainNPW2007
>>

> Nice to see the weather there's predictable...
>
> ;-)
>
> Nice pix.  Did you do Attic Window?

Thanks, Frank.  No, I didn't make it to the attic window.  Cotty and
Brian were bringing up the rear and I was able to catch up to them after
starting about 5 minutes behind the rest of the group.  Those two are
definitely my kinda hikers - frequent breaks with breaks in between.
The three of us decided McRae's Peak was far enough.  We took the "easy"
trail back.

--
Scott Loveless
www.twosixteen.com