A few items for sale. Photos available on request.

* Pentax Super A body. EXC+ condition. This camera feels and operates
like new. It's technically the exact same camera as the Super
Program, but it somehow feels like a Super Program "Limited" in all
black. I can include a standard Pentax strap, along with the deluxe
"European Camera of the Year 1983" strap that was available. Front
finger grip, body cap, original Pentax case and instruction manual
included.

Price: $125 including shipping/insurance in the continental U.S.

* Pentax SMC-A 50mm f/1.4, EX condition. Focusing is smooth without
feeling mushy like some A lenses sometimes tend to get. Clear class,
beautiful coatings. Original front and rear caps included.

Price: $95 including shipping/insurance in the continental U.S.

Purchase the Super A with the 50/1.4 for a $200 kit.

Also available:

* Pentax SMC-A 35-105mm f/3.5, EX condition. Pentax
front and rear caps included.

Price: $110 includes shipping/insurance in the continental U.S.

Joe
--

Joe Wilensky
Managing Editor, Cornell Chronicle

The Cornell Chronicle
        * The Cornell Chronicle (weekly)
        * Chronicle Online (daily)
        * Cornell Chronicle Magazine
        * Cornell e-News
        * Chronicle e-mail lists

312 College Ave.
Ithaca, NY 14850

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(607) 255-3630 phone/voice mail
(607) 255-5373 fax

http://www.news.cornell.edu/

To subscribe to one of our e-mail lists, go to
http://www.news.cornell.edu/subscribe.shtml