Two lenses for sale:

• Pentax SMC-A 24-50mm f/4 lens. KEH bargain condition, but closer to
EX as far as I can tell; no major blemishes, dust or marks.

http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/24-50.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/24-50_side.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/24-50_rear.jpg

Includes Pentax front and rear caps.
$110, includes shipping/handling/insurance with USPS Priority Mail
shipping in the continental U.S.

• Pentax SMC 24mm f/2.8 lens. Also KEH bargain condition, with some
dust specks visible between a couple of the front elements (see
second photo referenced below). They don't seem significant enough to
affect photos. Includes original plastic clip-on hood, which has a
slight crack but would still work fine (though there are better hood
alternatives out there for this lens).

http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/24_kit.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/24_front.jpg (a small cluster
of dust specks is visible left of center in this photo)
http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/24_rear.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/24_element.jpg

$110, includes shipping/handling/insurance with USPS Priority Mail
shipping in the continental U.S.

Joe

--

Joe Wilensky
Managing Editor, Cornell Chronicle

The Cornell Chronicle
        * The Cornell Chronicle (weekly)
        * Chronicle Online (daily)
        * Cornell Chronicle Magazine
        * Cornell e-News
        * Chronicle e-mail lists

312 College Ave.
Ithaca, NY 14850

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(607) 255-3630 phone/voice mail
(607) 255-5373 fax

http://www.news.cornell.edu/

To subscribe to one of our e-mail lists, go to
http://www.news.cornell.edu/subscribe.shtml