I took these pictures about 14 months ago.

Where I live, Contra Costa County, doesn't have much that is old and  funky.
Expect for Port Costa, a tiny town beyond Martinez. At one time it was a
major port in the California SF Bay Area, now it no longer has a pier and it's
population is about 100-150 or less, probably the smallest town in the area.
One
 of the oldest too -- it only has about three buildings on each side of the
main  street (which is almost unpaved, because it has so many potholes). There
is one  restaurant people go to, but that is about the only surviving
business.

Its so small one would think it hasn't much to shoot... on the other  hand
it's sort of a surreal little  town.

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/THEATRE/index.html

Comments  welcome.

These are not my best but I haven't shown any for a while,  haven't shot for
a while, and went through my archives and thought these were  passable. I hope
to get back to Port Costa to try again one of these  days.

Marnie  Parker

Warning: I am  now filtering my email, so you may be censored.