Walt, could you please add "re:" to your responses to other people's posts?
I keep clicking yours thinking you're the original poster, but that's rarely
the case.  Then I have to find the original post to see the link, since you
tend to remove it from your post.

It would just be a heck of a lot easier if you added the "re:" like everyone
else.  Your email client should do it automatically (I've yet to use one
that doesn't), but if it doesn't, perhaps there's a setting you could change
to fix that?

John

John, I am adding the "Re:" in the subject lines on my replys but they come
through without it added for some reason. Hope you don't think I am ignoring
your request.

Walt