In a message dated 10/11/2007 8:02:30 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  writes:

Did some  playing this past weekend with the onboard filters with the Fn
button.

Shot this old trapper property, the cabin was burned down this  spring,
and only the shed and and hummmm...sub office remain.

I shot  in colour and used the sepia filter set to low.

In PSCS i applied a bit  of cyan photofilter.

I know its not as great as what PS could do, but its  pleseantly ok.

K10D, 16-45 and well you  know

Dave

=========
Not so sure I like the sepia treatment,  but that's a very nice shot. Lots of
texture.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.