> Didn't have time to look (or do much else) over the weekend.  Good
> composition and presentation.  if you are photographing prop driven planes
> and helis, you need to use a slower shutter speed to stop them looking
> like scale models held in the air by an invisible string.  About 1/125th
> for props, maybe slower for helis.

Good point about the frozen props, though I like them both frozen and
blurred, depending on the situation.  I wish I could have shot at a slower
speed, but using a 500mm with my somewhat shaky hands and fast moving
objects means I have to shoot faster (even with a tripod).  I did try a few
shots at slower speeds and got the blur effect, but the whole plane was
blurred, not just the props. ;)

Thanks,
John

--