How do you decide what to cut and what to keep when you've shot more than
one good photo of a subject?

Assuming you feel like all or most of the photos of said subject are good,
how do you distance yourself from your personal attachment to your work or
subject, in order to objectively edit it all down to something more
manageable than (for instance) the big ol' gallery I posted over the
weekend?

Objectivity is the goal, I think.  How do you achieve it?

John
(the above is all one question, phrased in different ways)

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto