> Didn't you read the Pentax thread? In January all will be revealed. (The
> specifications on the E-3 don't look a lot higher than the
> specifications on the K10D, except for the frame rate anyway).

About the frame rate, from DP Review's spec sheet:

Continuous
• 5.0 fps
• RAW: 1 frames maximum
• JPEG: Up to card capacity @ HQ 1/8 (with high speed media)

5 fps up to... one frame?  I would think that's a typo, except that the JPEG
setting for 5fps is "HQ", which is their second-best jpg compression
setting.  What about SHQ?  Come on Olympus, you can do better.  I don't
think enough people are going to take this camera seriously, especially at
the price they list.

I must admit, seeing Olympus put out a new "pro" body after so long makes me
sentimental for the days when the E-1 came out.  It took a while, but my
bosses and coworkers all went ga-ga for the E System.

Then most of them switched back to Canon or Nikon.  Go figure.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto