In a message dated 11/6/2007 10:54:06 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Timely bit of nature which  appears to portend an upcoming event..in
much of the world.

Shot as a  lark only, but comments  welcome!

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=255

Not  nice to remind us of those nasty things that will be falling soon.

I  find the shallow DOF at the bottom distracting, Jack.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)  Not sure we have that many here, but had two in our
front yard when I  was growing up. They are even bigger and stickier when one
is a
 kid.

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.