> Landscape composition is everything. Weight and balance through a
> mixture of size and tone are employed to please the eye. All elements
> and their relationship to the others is critical. It is an intricate
> assemblage that touches a sweet chord and imparts instant harmony.

So you're saying abstract photography lacks all of these things?

Do you not realize that these things are all relative and can apply to all
art, not just your precious landscape photography?  Everything you said, I
see in the photographs that started this debate.  The difference is scale.

> The viewer thus enjoys the immediate impact of a clear message.

Message is not a requirement for art.  Not in the least.  A message may be
desirable to some people, perhaps those lacking imagination, but it is not
required.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com